We've detected you are using a browser that is missing critical features.
Please visit craigslist from a modern browser.
compensation: $16.5/hr + tips
employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
We are on the hunt for an experienced line cook to join our talented team and help prepare meals according to our standard recipes. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality meals that meet the chef’s exact specifications.
You will be responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, and maintaining sanitation standards. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen is set up and stocked.
- Prepare simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Report to the executive chef and follow instructions.
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Clean prep areas and take care of leftovers.
- Stock inventory and supplies.
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in culinary arts or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking methods.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team.