Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking an AZ Driver.
As an AZ Driver, you will deliver and recover a variety of equipment, tools and supplies to and from the customer worksite. This role will drive a flatbed or roll-back truck in a variety of conditions, including urban, suburban, rural settings. Ability to drive safely in tight settings such as construction zones is required.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
• Education High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Valid Driver’s license with AZ certification and acceptable driver's record
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
• Prior training and/or experience with similar commercial equipment preferred
• Experience driving flat-beds, RGN/lowboy, dovetail trailers
• Ability to troubleshoot and make minor repairs to equipment and vehicle at job sites
• Customer service attitude
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws.
Related experience may include: Long Haul Driver, Heavy Haul Driver, Lowboy Driver, Equipment Driver, Equipment Operator, Owner-Operator, Delivery Driver
Sunbelt Rentals has competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program.
Although we appreciate all who apply we will contact only those candidates who meet our requirements.
Sunbelt Rentals requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Sunbelt Rentals is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — women, people with disabilities, Aboriginal peoples, and visible minorities.