AZ Truck Driver's Cross-Border and Car Haulers WANTED! (Guelph)
Wilride Transport Ltd.
77 Arrow Road
compensation:Compensated by per mile
job title:AZ Truck Driver's Cross-Border and Car Haulers
QR Code Link to This Post
WILRIDE TRANSPORT LTD is looking for EXPERIENCED AZ CROSS BORDER DRIVERS AND CAR HAULERS to run east coast, mid-west, south and with good time management skills, and a good understanding of the Industry.
The ideal candidate for this job has the experience and has the ability to communicate effectively. If you are looking to join a premier transportation company, and become an integral part of results oriented team, send a resume today, we would like to speak with you
· Competitive wage
· Paid drops/pickups, mileage, border crossing, clean inspection bonus, safety bonus.
· Driver referral bonus
· Group benefits/Pension plan available upon hire, no waiting period.
· Reliable, clean, maintained trucks.
· Passengers permitted.
· No/Limited touch LTL.
· Bi-weekly direct deposit
· Pet friendly
· Out of Country coverage Day 1
· AZ Driver Truck Driver must have a MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE for the cross border role and 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE car hauling for the car hauler role.
· Clean Canada wide criminal search and a Resident of Canada
· Possess a AZ license
· Good references
· Negative pre employment drug test
· Safely transporting goods to and from specified locations according to company deliver schedules
· Maintaining an accurate logbook of driving activities, detailing the number of hours worked, deliveries completed, and rest periods.
· Properly secure goods to ensure that they are not damaged in transit
· Assist using a forklift on our cross-dock when required
· Obtaining signatures from customers upon completion of each delivery to confirm receipt of goods
· Notifying management of any accidents, parking tickets, vehicle damage, and major maintenance issues
· Ensuring that the company truck is clean and well-maintained at all times
· Complete a successful road test.
· High School diploma or GED
· AZ drivers license
· Proven experience driving trucks
· Licensed and experienced forklift operator
· A clean driving record
· Experience loading/offloading and securing a flatbed is a bonus
· Ability to utilize GPS and local road maps
· Ability to operate hand trucks and electric lifts
· Effective Communication skills
· Punctual and reliable
· By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and thank all applicants in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
· Dental care
· Extended health care
· RRSP match
CROSS BORDER: 2 years (required)
CAR HAULING: 2 years (required)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities.